Elk Sheds

Craig S.

Went out last week and picked up a few sheds with my wife and son. I felt like crap so I have not been back out but hopefully I will feel a little better within the next couple of weeks.

mommason.jpg

I have noticed it has been a little dead so I thought I would share.:)

I saw several bulls yesterday, of them one had lost one side. He was also the biggest bull I saw. Unfortunately I have a just below zero percent chance of finding his sheds as they are being watched, chased and followed constantly by overzealous people and snowmobiles. I'm really jealous of your lack of snow.

Went out this weekend with the family and some good friends. It was a little tuff finding any browns but we did find a few good whites. We couldn't pound the ground that hard because of the little guys but we didn 't do to bad for about 6-7 hours of actual shed hunting.

DSC01920.jpg

resized-1.jpg

Once again my wife beat me when she found this 360 ish shed! (G1-19 G2-17 G3-13.5 G-4-19.5 G5-15 MB-51.5 MS-23)

Stan, I haven't seen too many shed guys but then again I have not got out as much as I usually do. I came across one or two sets of foot tracks.

Craig S.

Those are all dandy sheds and a fine looking family you have, congrats and thanks for sharing... :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back