so I sit here....

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
So its 4:30 am and I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand staring at the screen of packs/bags at mystery ranch.com

Which ones should I get? I like extended backpacking trips of 4+ days if possible. I'll also be hauling out AK moose this fall (hopefully).

I was looking at the Overkill packframe w/ the 6000 inch bag. Is that way too much? What about the smaller bags or even the crewcab?

Help me earn some more airline miles....

Ernesto

could i get the airline miles even if I return the ones I don't want? :D

why are we up so early?

So its 4:30 am and I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand staring at the screen of packs/bags at mystery ranch.com

Which ones should I get? I like extended backpacking trips of 4+ days if possible. I'll also be hauling out AK moose this fall (hopefully).

I was looking at the Overkill packframe w/ the 6000 inch bag. Is that way too much? What about the smaller bags or even the crewcab?

Help me earn some more airline miles....

Ernesto

Big Valentine's day huh?:D

I haven't looked at MR packs a whole lot, but for 4+ days o backpacking I'd want at least 5500ci. See if you can get ahold of BuzzH. IIRC his MR frame uses both a 4000ci and a 6500ci bags, which IMO would be nearly the best of both worlds. However, the NICE frame and Crewcab would be very versatile...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back