Da Vinci Code

schmalts

Crap, I really don't want to watch the last 45 minutes all over again but i got lost. Can anyone explain to me what the heck happened after they landed in london? What was it the guy from Lord of the Rings wanted to do? Did he want to expose the fact that Jesus was Married or protect it? What was up with his butler getting poisened? What was up with the Albino Monk? Am i the only one who found the last 45 minutes hard to follow?

Hay! Reading sucks. Just watch it agen. Its worth it. The Albino is a killer for the pope at that time not to let it get out that jesus marry M. had a girl. Good movie!! :) elkay

I guess i was just confused about the old guys motive. What did he want to happen?
I wont watch it again, i wasnt too impressed with it. I liked National treasure a lot more, and it was a similar movie format.

"Gandolf" wanted to figure out the secret and he was funding the Pope to find any evidence that there was a Holy Grail. The Pope had the Albino kill off any living member's of the keepers of the secret. The girl's Grandfather, who was in the secret society, was not actually her Grandfather. He took her from the car accident and raised her. Gandolf knew that the girl could help him find the Holy Grail. The butler was killed to further keep the attention off Gandolf's motives. Gandolf wanted to have Tom Hanks and the girl get the Holy Grail and then he was going to keep it for himself. He realized that he couldn't figure out the riddle on his own, that he needed Tom Hanks and the girl's knowledge. Basically, if the world had proof that Jesus and Mary Magadaline had a child and it was a girl, how could a girl carry on the throne in a religious aspect? It would contradict everything that the church has been teaching for thousands of years.

Kind of what i was thinking but.. The grail was not an actual thing a guy could keep according to him (it was a person, not a cup) So thats what confused me. I also didnt think the pope was involved at all, but more of the higher up in just the Catholic church ranks. There was some kind of connection with Gandolf and the Albino because Gandolf was actually the "teacher" was he not??

I watched it and I was OK, but after reading the last few posts;
"I think my head is going to explode"

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back