Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Near Williamsport,PA

muncylabman

I am looking for group of responsible, friendly, ethical people to hunt with. Would ultimately like to join a camp or get involved in a lease. My son is 11, he has already taken his hunter's safety course and will start actually hunting next year. He has already been out several times with me to pal along. If anyone is close give me a holler and thanks!

Jeff

There is some good hunting up that way I went to school at Lockhaven for a while and saw Two of the biggest bucks I've seen while hunting on state ground none the less. Now I'm at Shippensburg deer hunting around heres a little subpar but I'm making do. Theres plenty of deer and grouse up there I saw lots of turkeys in fall but didn't do good in Spring. Hope you found some body and good luck.

I'm in the Poconos and you could join me and my son any day next season.I'm a few hrs from Williamsport though.

If I bring my sons up to the World Series in a few years, can we camp in your yard?? ;) I've always wanted to watch the games there. IMO, some of the funniest baseball a guy can watch is the Little League World Series.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back