MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

300wsm 03 speed goat

nice goat.my son and i took our first this year.wasnt the toughest hunt ive ever been on but it sure was a fun one

same thing here, it was not the toughest hunt, but is was fun and seen a lot of wildlife, plan to go to that area again if we luck out on a Mulie permit. Funny thing we had permission on one piece of land and no lopes and seen a bunch on the near by land owners land. We heard that this area is hard to get permission to hunt or they want to charge a tresspassers fee, we went up to the land owner introduced ourselves, told them we were from Alaska and if we could hunt their land, they seemed kinda shocked when we said Alaska and then told us to go after them. Good to see that there is some good people around still

Congrats on a Nice lope, Funny, When you hunt some places the First things people look at are the "plates" on the rig. Sometimes i think it would be better to rent a truck durring the hunting season ;)

See what happens when you ask! Nice job on the Speed Goat and way to go being the gentleman hunter! I wish more people were cordial and respectful! Great work and Congrats!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back