Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

LawVegas

NoviceDave

Hi LawVegas,

Yes, the rumor is true. I have 2 boats right now and really need to get rid of the Skeeter. I took the chance and bought my dream boat, an Allison, without selling my first boat.

It is an '88 Skeeter Starfire 175 (single console) w/ '94 175 HP Mercury Black Max. The engine is very low hour. I bought it about a year ago from an engineer friend at Mercury. He had it sitting around for a few years so it has been used very little. It is in very good shape. The hull is solid, no leaks or major stress cracks. The cap is a little faded and has one 'learning to dock' gouge. Overall it is a very solid boat and you will not find a better engine on a boat this old. I have it in traderonline and on consignment at Sunland Marine. I am going to update my add in traderonline to include a picture. That should happen this week. I will let you know when it happens. I am asking $6500, I have some bills to pay off, but I would like to get rid of it as soon as possible. So I will negotiate. Although I am not sure how I will do against a Hispanic (I am Hispanic as well) lawyer. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Hola amigo! It is nice to see a little color being brought to this site. ;) So you really have a boat for sale, eh? The first (and most important) concern at this point is the weight of the vessel. Unlike all you rich guys, I am forced to drive a little four-banger truck due to my impoverished state. I don't want more boat than I can safely handle. Someone said I should not go over 1/2 of my rated towing capacity. :confused:

Back