Hot dogs and buns
Hamburgers and Buns
Tater salad
12 pack pepsi
Misc condiments

and my digital camera

any thing else?

J.D.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-13-2002 11:18: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Anything you want is fine.

Just don't forget to bring your fishing poles and tackle boxes! hehe :D

We have plenty of ice...we have Ice Machines! I'll make sure there charcol for the grill.

oh, there are picnic tables, but no chairs around the pond, so bring a lawn chair if you want.

I'll bring some chicken breasts...

I have a few chairs ... actually a whole bunch of chairs....
I have an extra table also if needed...
I can bring food as well and I will bring drinks for the kids
Delw

I'm trying to talk one or two of my boys to go, but not having much success. We'll see.

Steve

I am bringing mine they go where I go. Kinda hoping my daughter will see Del's girl catching all those fish and take more intrest. She likes going fishing just has a short attention span. My girl is 8 the boy is 11.I will probably bring a football and some baseball gloves. Just in case.

Bait:

Bass: plastics work well. Jigs w/ curly tails...and worms. Different colors...sometimes they're picky, sometimes not. Never really used anything else, never had to.

Cats: Catfish bait in the plastic bag (I forget the name) They eat it up! You'll see them cruising the shores and you can litterally drop the bait infront of them, let them eat it and set the hook. We've done it...hehe
Nightcrawlers works too!
Oh, we did catch one 5 lb channel on a small jig once
:confused:

Sunfish: Flies, worms, small jigs...

Bring WHATEVER You want...Use good judgement and everything will be honky-dory!

:D :D :D

Sorry I didn't reply right away. I was on my out of town trip this week. Boy am I glad that's over.

I plan to bring my wife and 13 yr old daughter. Don't know how much fishing they will do but who cares as long as they have fun.

Westy...

This sounds like it is going to a great day with lots of fun. I expect lots of stories when this is over and lots of pictures of the kids having fun on the water.

Who's got a digital camera and can post pics?

This will be a fun day. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and not be too hot or too windy! Anyways, it'll be a blast. See you all soon!

:D

I too will be bringing my little digital and will be in need of a hosting site also. :D

Going to give Pleasant a try tonight with Photoshopfisherman. Hope the topwater bite picks up soon.

See ya all Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Westy...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back