Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Rumor has it

Delw

Del-Mart is starting a bait shop......

I will let you know more.....areospace business sucks so inorder not to work for anyone and todo something I love working on boats and baitshop might happen..

Aprils all for it
Delw

Count me in, i'll support you too. Let us know. You could always give away a guided trip to one of the AZ lakes as a door prize. I'm sure Dani can show any of us how to fish.

Delw,
Count me in also.
I would like to have a shop that I can count on to take me to the cleaners every time instead of when I just need it.
LMAO
Honestly, if you open one, I shall buyOR
Help you set it up if needed. I still have plenty of time on my hands.
Take care my friend.

amberjack you and april are the ones who talked me into it lol.... Door prize? oh geeze.. never thought about that ... i will have to aqueir one of the reels or rods you have for a door prize lol

Delw

Hey Del, count me in for any help! I'd love to take back....er...donate to the Delmart cause
!

John

Don't hire anyone to help without me talking to them first, you might get ripped off.

I want to be on the Del-Mart fishing team. Not the one that goes tackle fishing at night either.

Del, I don't know if you remember but before I got my now lofty position I sold fishing tackle and hunting gear both wholesale and retail so will help where possible. Also know alot about security (learned that while working on the night time tackle fishing team.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back