Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sorry Amberjack!

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Hi Amberjack!

Sorry about the "Jerkoff" post at the old site! I didn't know it was you and thought that is was some asshole stirring the pot!

You got me good ol buddy! Keep the great posts. I miss the fun in disfunctional!!! :D

John

ROTFLMFAO

John when I read that I was laughing so hard... Gotta watch amberjack... You think I am into stealing tackle you need to watch you shirtwith him....

Delw

Oh it was designed to get that reaction, no hard feelings. We got to fish together sometime. Spiderman was whining about that board not being fun anymore. I said so what do you want me to do. He said Flame me I dare ya. So I did.

And Delw LMAO

You guys are killing me!!! LMAO!! :D
Yes we gotta go fishing sometime. Maybe we can bring Del, but that's only if we bring plenty of bait! (Old useless lures for hime to steal) ;)

Keep posting you ol flamer!!

John

Sometimes Wally World has buzz baits that are useless for 5 for $1, Get a bunch of those for him to filch. That way he feels like he did something and he will stay away from all the good stuff, if ya have any left

Hey amber jack.. let me tell you about those 5 for a dollar buzz baits (actully 99 cents each) they work great at alamo and so do there spinner baits.... better bring about 100 of them cause the fish take them right out of your boat....

Delw

I see that you and the Bass Commander need to get together. LMAO Actually I bought some of those Wally World Buzzbaits on your recommendation, jeez what a sap I was.

hope you bought us enough.. oh I mean I hope you bought enuought for yourself hahaaha

Delw

Yeah, the Bass Commander "sucked" me in for a post. Looks like the other place can be fun again as long as KenGod doesn't object.

I tried my best to keep Amberjack dead even called him "rotting fillet".LMAO :D :D

Oh john forgot to mention... never I mean never appologize to amberjack.. He will take advantage of you(making you feel guilty) and try to talk you into giving him tackle..
Its a crying shame when a grown man can stoop to his level .... HAHAHA

Delw

I'll never make that mistake again! LMAO! :D

And Amberjack, I didn't know that the deposits have to be in so soon. I'll try to steal some one elses lures and sell them so I can afford the deposit!

Anybody been out fishing in this arctic weather?

John

Going out to the fishless Pleasant on Saturday. With the change of weather I'm afraid my fish will have moved back into deeper water. But they should still be close to where I found them last week. Kevin and I caught several real nice fish last Saturday including a 5+.

cool westy.. there are 2 tournys on the lake tomorrow roostertales and the monteray bass tourny...
A buddy of mine was fishing today and his partner caught 5,I think a 7 and a few three's plus lots of other smaller fish

Delw

Wow, I stay a week and a half at my girlfriends house with no internet. Get home to see whats going on and see that all hell has broken loose in the 2 sites. LOL

Oh Delw forgot to mention, I let the first apology go, but if there has to be a second then I go for the throat(Curados, TDminnows, Ricos, Pricey bass boats)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back