PEAX Equipment

Guy's Bread

Gunner46

If you guy's can't make this, don't bother coming 'round my camp, cuz ya probaly can't shoot worth a chit either, and then start telling some pretty lame jokes ta boot.

Fist turn on oven to BAKE and set TEMP to 350.

Now, mix:

3 cups self rising flour
3 TABLEspoons sugar
1 can room temp beer. ( No, it don't matter what kind of D**n beer.. Pabst, Bud, PBR, Lone Star, they all work the same)

Dump it all in a bowl and stir till it ain't lumpy.

Grease/butter and flour(the inside)of a 9 inch bread pan. (NO, it don't matter what kind of D**n pan...metal, teflon, glass, ceramic, just get a pan)

Dump goo into bread pan.

Put pan in oven, on a rack about 1/2 way up.

Let bake for 30 min.

Done. Bread

What kind of oven?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

First you need to take a mule drawn wagon ( no horses, nor oxen) and make a pilgrilmage to a place called Apache Junction, Arizona. Once there find an ol' geezer named Sliger Buckhorn. He runs a hot springs bath place. But in the back, behind the outhouse, there is an old adobe Kiln type oven. Fire it up with 2yr old Mesquite branchs, no larger than the size of my thumb. When it's roaring hot, pick up the bread pan and jump in !!!
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2004 23:23: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Hey Gunner, do you do your own Sour Dough bread? If so, how long does it take you to make your mother; errr maybe I better say starter?
rolleyes.gif
(I'm serious now, just can't help being ornary since you started it!)
smile.gif

Smitty- I have a 'Rocket' red wagon. Will that work?

Paws- I usually 'Start' with a couple jiggers of Georgia Moon, made with sour mash.

Back