Moron Peanut Butter Cookies

Gunner46

Before we get started with todays recipe. If any one has any stupid guestions about pots, pans, bowls, spoons, ovens, Brands of ingredients, altitude compensations, metalic compositions, or any other crap like that; Refer to Guy's Bread.

OK, Now....

Turn on your Easy Bake oven and set it to BAKE, and set the temp to 350. Make sure the rack thingy is about in the middle somewhere.

Ya need about 2 dozen (that's 24)
rolleyes.gif

unwrapped chocolate kisses. (don't even start on that one)
mad.gif

Get a bowl about the size of a helmet and put 1 cup of regular sugar in it. Ya know? The stuff ya put on yer Cherio's.

Crack a chicken egg and put the contents of the inside of the egg in the helmet/bowl with the sugar.

Get some peanut butter and pack it firmly into a 1 cup measuring cup. HA HA HA...YEAH, YEAH... Let's move on Ok? Get a grip y'all......
rolleyes.gif

Mix it all together until it turns into a nice firm paste. Thicker than the Guy's Bread goo, but not as firm as Moosie's Brick Biscuit dough.

Take a tablespoon, scoop out a tad and roll it into a ball about the size of a quarter.
Flop this onto a sprayed baking pan. Ok, ya can grease it, butter it, smear it with lard, just remember to make it slippery; with something you'd let your kids eat!

Bake these balls...I know, I know, ya just can't hold back
yawn.gif
for about 10 minutes.

Yank 'em out and push a 'kiss' on top of each. They'll be HOT Dumbass Let cool for about an hour.

Enjoy
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2004 17:24: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

A "tad" is half a "smidgeon"!
biggrin.gif

(Or four teensie bits!)
biggrin.gif

I thought a smidgeon was half a tad and aren't four bits 50 cents?
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-08-2004 11:08: Message edited by: willib54 ]</font>

confused.gif
"Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar!" Oh yeah!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-10-2004 14:15: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back