MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Awsum Day part 2

Delw

A friend of mine has a 38,000 square foot shop, I am using part of it. someone he knows is renting part of it to store some equipment. we'll this guys son is a total looser and a wanna be machineist...

Anyway I am running a machine and I hear a big pop a flick of the lights and the machine dies... I was like WTF

This gu decided he wanted to be a wanna be electrician now... he comes running over shaking like a leaf asking me if I was ok... I looked at him andsaid what the f are you talking about....

Seems he didnt like this 3 phase electrical box where is was so he was going to move it and not turn off the power, well he said he checked it with a meter and got no power.. Kinda funny cause its the one running all the power to this shop...

Well being that my friend only has half the building (60,000sqf)and another guy has the other part we have to wait till the other guy shows up to unlock his shop so we can turn the main breakers on....

Then to make matters worse this guy decided he would put the box back with the breaker still on(no one knew at that time the main breaker was tripped)....

talk about 5 cans short of a six pack.. SOme peop;e were just not ment to breed and have kids.. Oh yeah his dad is just as bad, but he use's the excuess that he is old and forgetful... I just tell him he's stupid...

so oscar your day is going about as good as mine.

Delw

JB is right.
biggrin.gif

Oh lets get something straight...
this is not my friend he his a fugging idiot and so is his dad, MY friend larry just is letting them store some stuff at his shop....
wink.gif

Delw

LOL
I just never met anyone in person that was so freiken stupid and thought he could do everything and anything... My buddies going nuts cause his dad unleashed him in larrys shop... Larrys too nice of a guy to say anything so I usually do lol

heres and example...

his dad gets him a machine job with very tight tolerances... Ive been in andout of larrys for the last 3 months and noticed this machine and this idiot... after dodgeing tools breaking I tell him how to run it(but of course he new how anyway
wink.gif

so he's running this job and lining things up with a ruler(no shit)...

Anyway to make a long story short he has over $700 just in tooling + a good 200 in material... not to mention the parts took 40 hours each to run the way he is running it..
total of 5 parts..
He told the guy he can do it for $1000 (all 5 pieces)
Now mind you this has been going on for three months easy...

So last week I was in there and he goes
I think I got the job figured out now" I tell him to bad you didnt listen to me the first time and it would have been 3 months ago.. then he says the magic words...

"Those were just practice pieces"
I never laughed so hard in my life.... now he has the material(400 bucks worth this time) and he is ready to go...

Now the funny part to all this was all he had to do was a test(if need be) on one piece, since all the piece's are the exact same( he wanted to match the order )

Can you say
do you want fries with that?
Delw

Hey Delw is work picking up again, if it is, does that mean I gotta do a summer trip to look for Thar and Chamois for u and Kraven???
drool.gif

smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-01-2003 03:09: Message edited by: kiwi hunta ]</font>

Back