NEWSLETTERS !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
ARE in the PRESS !!!!!

They should be picked up tomorrow by Mojave and Sent out Tomorrow depending when they are done... Or Friday at the LAtest.

Sorry for the Delay.. I'm gone till SUNDAY !!! Peace and Take care !!!

PS, I don't know who has or has not signed up for them, Mojave keeps track of that, If you want one, and have not signed up yet, Email her @ [email protected]

Bout time.
tongue.gif

TK.....are a slacker....it will be the 2nd one this year...you must have been over looked on the 1st one
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Flipper, didn't Oscar say they were gonna be a quarterly thing?? I could have swore he did. We got one in February I believe and now we are getting one in July which is 6 months later. At this rate we are only gonna get 2 this year because 6 more months from now is January.
tongue.gif

I... *SNIFF* *SNIFF*.. I can't beieve Elkhunter is standing up for me.. *SNIFF* *SNIFF* ... It is truely an Honor
wink.gif

There is nothing big in this one, But they are fun doing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

TK, did you do your job by moving pictures and Editing the other content out of them ... AHHhh I think not either. DOHHH !!!
footinmouth.gif

HAHA he got you on that one tk.....
Tk has been in chat getting a language lesson from viking and minimoose
Delw

That's the best idea I have heard yet TK...THE "BOOT" hahahaha
biggrin.gif

Besides...if you post a sticky in the other forums..."asking" that all pics also be posted in the 2003 kill forum, by the original poster...that it would be mighty easy to "keep" up!!! Ya SLACKER
tongue.gif

OK guys I'm off to the Post Office, little newsletters in hand. Start checking your mailboxes.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back