Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Yo!,Moosehead...

D

Dick Reece

Whom do I get in touch with regarding my membership ? Do you handle that,or does Mojave handle that also ? Didn't there used to be a place where members could post there hunt pics,is it now a thing of the past ?

If I'm not supposed to ask you,who do I ask,so I won't bother your highness
biggrin.gif
in the future ?

I PM'd you similiar questions a couple of days ago.Either you didn't get the PM,because my PM'er
biggrin.gif
is actually messed up,or you ignored them when you got them,because I contacted the wrong person ?

Either way,my PM is still screwed,I got a software error when I tried to PM Slydog a minute ago.

I already answered that in 2 posts and 1 PM.. BUt I'll try again
wink.gif

Look at the board on the Left hand side It has all the info you need...

<<<------- OVER there ya Retard !!!

Look to the Left there is a MEMBERSHIP link... there is a NEWSLETTER link...

And when YA sign up tell me and I'll get the Gallery set up for ya... It also has a Link on the Left hand side
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If that doesn't help, Ask again
wink.gif

PS, I wonder why I get any support with my help I give *SMILE*

KISS's man !! Thanx for the Help, Wed is when the Newsletters are going out !!! good timeing !!!

Moosie,I never saw any replies and I even looked for them,never got the PM because my PM doesn't work,checked under membership on the left and found only your name to contact, and I told you last Friday I signed up instantaneously with paypal,back when my PM was working
biggrin.gif
. I have already lost 4 days of glorious membership because of feet dragging on your end
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

CALI.. DIDn't yo just Email me a bit ago saying you were ....

"Nope - too lazy to read it yet.... ;-( "

biggrin.gif

Seldom, contact Mojave for anything at :

[email protected]

She handles everything...

SELDOM... ON YOUR PMS WHAT ERRORS ARE YOU GETTING.. THE ONLY WAY i CAN HELP IS IF YOU GIVE ME (OOPS CAPS) A error msg...

last time I looked it was fine... I told you how to change the buddy list and the ignore list, did you do that?

Send me an email with an error code and msg and I can fix it, other wise I cant...
your last problem was operator error....

second thought post it here cause I wont be at home for a few more hours and I check in here a few times a hour...

Delw

OK DELW,HERE IT IS:

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
/home/huntandl/public_html/cgi-bin/Members/pm_users/00001328.cgi did not return a true value at /home/huntandl/public_html/cgi-bin/ubb_pm.cgi line 271.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

SO FAR I'VE ONLY GOTTEN IT WHEN I TRY TO PM SLYDOG,MAYBE I'M ON HIS IGNORE LIST BY DESIGN OR ACCIDENT,IS THIS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE ON SOMEONE'S IGNORE LIST ?

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN DELW,I ADMIT TO THE OPERATOR ERROR,I WILL DO PENANCE LATER.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

P.S. GOOD THING I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE TEXT ADVICE AND CONTACT THE WEBMASTER,HUH ??
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-22-2003 17:22: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

your pm looks fine its slydogs pm that is bad..
ie. member number 00001328

is sly's pm working with other people? it might just be a recieveing thing. I will check it tonight, I dont have my ftp program here where I am at presantly....

but again your PM is fine

Did you ever get the ignore and buddy list figured out? Thats what I ment by operator error
wink.gif

no when your on an ignore list you should get a msg saying your ignored...

Delw

Yeah,I figured it out,the ignore and buddy thing....I figure from now on my best bet is to leave the stuff alone
biggrin.gif
I can build them,and use them efficiently,but I don't claim to know it all,that's for sure!

Thanks for the reply,truly sorry I bothered you so much.The error I was getting two days ago gave no text message.I would get notified I had a PM by "the voice" but when I went to see there'd be no message there.

Problem solved apparently,but this new one made me think something was starting all over again!
biggrin.gif

why leave stuff alone thats what we get paid the big bucks for.... I should be getting my truck and boat from oscar anyday now...I have enough help credits
wink.gif

Delw

Didn't realize HuntTalk had such a huge budget to work with,but glad to hear it
biggrin.gif
.Personally,I wouldn't have your jobs as mods/admins for anything, I know it has to be hell.

HAHA funny salmon gunner...

Seldom..
actually its not bad 2 big blow ups +1 minor one in 4 years...
Its not really a job until moosie decide's he wants something done the nextday
wink.gif

I learned alot on codeing (for forums)in which I have never done, until the server move last year. Then elkhunter has helped me with learning website building.....

Delw

Del,

Actually, I was kind of busy on Monday, so I think I missed some of the "fireworks"
fight.gif
But my E-mail was kind of full....
cool.gif

So does all this even rank as a "minor one"?

no this incedent in the last few days doesnt even hit the scales to be noted... the 3 were a while ago ,2 years ago...

You missed a few fireworks...

Delw

Bummer.... Kind of like that guy down in Phoenix, a good arsonist likes to watch the flames...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Yeah, Moosie has kind of told me about some of the "good old days".... This one is kind of interesting in the fact that there are no rules here, then people complain to have rules invoked, and it turns out, the rules being invoked cause all the problems.

Let the issues take their own course, kind of like wild land fires in the west, and they eventually burn out, and leave a much healthier ecosystem....

this is ford country here,on a quite night you can hear a chevy rust
biggrin.gif

Salmongunner

Yesterday the hits on the forum Doubled(I just looked) and the bandwidth double as well... haha must have been a good day.
wink.gif

Delw

Damn... If we were on TV, we would be celebrating the ratings increase. We need to figure out how to syndicate this BS.

Were we close to crashing the servers, or do they have extra bandwith they assign you all, for the peak loads?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back