Yeti GOBOX Collection

Finally!!!!

trophy_killer

Well guess who finally got a truck today.
hump.gif

You got it, I DID!!!!

I got a '97 extended cab dodge, 4x4, bigger sized tires and really nice exhaust. Clean inside and out, it looks and runs like brand new. I'm so friggen happy!! If I can find my digital camera I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.
cool.gif

Congrats TK...

Sorry to hear you had to settle for a Dodge. Maybe next time you'll be able to find a Ford.
tongue.gif

Do us all a favor, and be safe. There are lots of Elk in Idaho with your name on them, but you have to be alive to be able to hunt them.
redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> and really nice exhaust <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the hell does that mean ?!?!?

That means the cops can find him when he's hot rodding. LOL

Congrats TK Ford or Dodge you can't go wrong, just leave those GM products alone
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-21-2003 10:43: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Yeah i got a new truck too, it is just going to take me about a year or so before any of you guys get to see it..... and It is a real truck, Chevy all the way, and Greg, at least it is a dodge and not a ford

Good CHOICE ON THE DODGE Congratulations, and I know it will give you many happy miles, and experiences. I got really nice exhaust too. But don't let KIWI hear it.

I hope your tranny doesn`t lock up! i know of at least 6 guys with Dodge [including me] who had 1996-1998 dodge automatic w/ overdrive who have had major tranny problem`s [just over 50,000.] miles good luck I switched back to ford and love it!

T.K good luck with the truck. I have a 98 dodge half ton 4x4 and a night or two ago I rolled over 220000 on it. I did have the tranny rebuilt at 51000, but after that all I have ever done to it is change oil grease the joints and put tires on it. Oh, at somewhere around 150000 the front wheel bearings will go out, thats 500 bucks just for parts and they are pretty easy to install. good luck with it they are nice trucks

Bill I wasn't home yesterday or today and the other two days I totally forgot about it. I'll take some tomorrow if I'm not busy doing school work all day.
wink.gif

TK when you sav up a few bucks maybe you can trade it in on a real truck.
tongue.gif
GMC or CHEV.

He has a real truck now. Why would he want a toy truck?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back