Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Walker Digital Game Ear.

chas031

Compliments of the NAHC field test program, I received a pair of the Walker's digitals for testing. Got to break them in during the turkey season and found them to be comfortable(when I remembered to bring them), easy to adjust, but hard to balance the two. I believe that balancing problems is due to inequality in my hearing not the product.
Two minor problems:
1)The case. Comes with a soft plastic case and with a retail of $400 each they are worthy of a respectable hard-covered fitted case simular in size to a cigarette case with molded, shock resistant lining.
2)Flip up battery arm is WEAK!! I'd prefer to see a larger meatier arm(perhaps of metal as this is the only conponent to experience "user-wear").
With the pricing I don't see these as "every man" item, but if you experience problems with hearing as I do give Walker a look. They have less expensive products(such as the behind the ear). If the price doesn't scare you off, they are a worthy product.
Feel free to contact me if you need more info(no I'm not on the payroll!! :D :D )

Chas

WW,
No actually, I changed my profile to reflect my TRUE image!! :D You know, I make $150,000 yrly, hunt polar bear and musk ox, fly in to Alaska on weekends for King Crab lunches, and camp in my Escalade!! :D
I called the rep listed on the info sheet and asked if he knew my name. He said no so I'll assume that when Doug McDougal finds out he'll want to know "who screwed the pooch??!!"
BTW, this does not in ANY way shape or form change my opinion of the club, the FTP, or any part of the tea-sipping, pinky-crooking management/ownership!!

Chas

Hey buddy,
Would those be the bower, tea-sipping, pinky-crooking management/ownership? ;) :D :D :D
If you'ld like to meet me in Parris for lunch, let me know. :D
Good luck with your test and your endevors.

WW

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back