Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Speaking of wyofile...

I love how most of the articles on this subject are including the image from onX showing exactly this location of Elk Mountain ranch.

Think of all that "advertising" and free publicity Elk Mountain Ranch is getting! Their ranch is going to be the most popular place in the county this coming fall and I'm pretty sure most of them won't be paying the outfitted price to hunt there! ;)

I'm calling BS on Crago, corner crossing is exactly where he aimed this.

My guess with the pressure being put on this bill it never gets to committee...but who knows, its politics and truth bending is an art.

Have heard second hand that the GF will not change how they deal with corner crossing regardless if this bill passes or not.

This issue is so ridiculous. Can you imagine someone being cited for trespassing because they were standing on the public side of a fence and they pointed to something on private, their arm extending over the line? What if your hair blows across the line...? A body part passing over the airspace of the very edge of someone's land, for a fraction of a second, should not be a crime.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/AFp35UVvEBSW7ytcMt" width="480" height="400" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

This issue is so ridiculous. Can you imagine someone being cited for trespassing because they were standing on the public side of a fence and they pointed to something on private, their arm extending over the line? What if your hair blows across the line...? A body part passing over the airspace of the very edge of someone's land, for a fraction of a second, should not be a crime.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/AFp35UVvEBSW7ytcMt" width="480" height="400" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>
I think the intent of the persons actions is what makes it ridiculous. The examples you brought up, correct its crazy. But what about a neighbor kid that flies a drone over your property while you're sitting on the deck trying to enjoy a drink and the sunset? To some respect, I think a property owner does have some air space rights.

I think the intent of the persons actions is what makes it ridiculous. The examples you brought up, correct its crazy. But what about a neighbor kid that flies a drone over your property while you're sitting on the deck trying to enjoy a drink and the sunset? To some respect, I think a property owner does have some air space rights.
Here we go again....SMH.

Take the 12 gauge out and deal with it, go spank the kids ass, or buy an umbrella.

Here we go again....SMH.

Take the 12 gauge out and deal with it, go spank the kids ass, or buy an umbrella.
Marty Raney, Alaska. Not that simple.

Marty Raney, Alaska. Not that simple.

Whatever...

You could also use my work partners line after he went upstairs in a hotel room where the parents were letting their kids jump off the bed onto the floor, the second time, after politely explaining he had to get up early to go to work the next day.

The second time he said, "If I have to come up here again, either you or your kids are going to get a spanking, you decide which".

The stomping stopped.

I think you need to re-read the AG opinion, I don't agree with your previous assessment and I wasn't misleading anyone.

Thank you for your concern in Wyoming's AG opinions...I can give you Cranks phone number if you want to argue with him.

Anytime you want to move to Wyoming and tackle these issues and co-chair the WYBHA board...I'll write you a letter of recommendation and gladly let you take it over.
Don't need a call with him as his one words are clear - maybe you need a little refresher.

1645054360018.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back