Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTS Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 Wind-Plex

Last activity was Jan. 12, 2022 until these sales. He’s also been inactive almost longer than I’ve been a member. Take it for what it’s worth. I’m thinking you should buy both @mtmuley

Obviously your friends with @mtmuley

That gives a big pass, but I hope you find the apprehension and humor given the atmosphere here lately. Best of luck with your sale
We aren't friends. But I've seen his posts here for a long time. You don't turn in to a bot after 6 years. mtmuley

Last activity was Jan. 12, 2022 until these sales. He’s also been inactive almost longer than I’ve been a member. Take it for what it’s worth. I’m thinking you should buy both @mtmuley
FWIW: Some people being idiots on here are the reason I haven't been around since 2022. I have better things to do w/ my time than deal with some of the trolls on here. Most people on here were/are great, but sometimes it's best to walk away.

FWIW: Some people being idiots on here are the reason I haven't been around since 2022. I have better things to do w/ my time than deal with some of the trolls on here. Most people on here were/are great, but sometimes it's best to walk away.
Sadly proven on your thread. Again, good luck bet it sells quickly. mtmuley

FWIW, I wasn’t trolling. I use Leupold scopes and have EXO packs. It caught my interest but the sales pitch seemed a lot Bill Christy, Tom Terrific. That’s all. My apologies to the seller. I’m sure they’ll go quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back