Caribou Gear

Worth Reading

Yeah, Jose - just like goose hunting on a lease, eh? Spending and sitting. Never have sat on a water tank, though. Might have to try it if you say it works, you being the expert and all.

I will call Bullshit on that and suggest that we as a community need to work diligently to browbeat, humiliate, and chide anyone that supports high fences, landowner tags, corn flingers, and similar.

....that is not a community, that is a klan & Jose fancies himself to be the word wizard of it.:cool:

Yeah, Jose - just like goose hunting on a lease, eh? Spending and sitting. Never have sat on a water tank, though. Might have to try it if you say it works, you being the expert and all.

Nope, never goose hunted on a lease. Like usual, you are spouting out of your ass on stuff that you don't have a clue about. I do it the old fashioned way by drinking the landowner's booze, eating their food, and opening presents from them.

And never bought a landowner tag for an elk. Have you?

....that is not a community, that is a klan & Jose fancies himself to be the word wizard of it.:cool:

Dude, it took you 3 days and 60 some posts to come up with that witty comment? I am guessing you ought to be a bit paranoid if Texas Northeastern Normal School starts investigating the validity of their diplomas issued back when you were allegedly enrolled.

Dude, it took you 3 days and 60 some posts to come up with that witty comment? I am guessing you ought to be a bit paranoid if Texas Northeastern Normal School starts investigating the validity of their diplomas issued back when you were allegedly enrolled.

..you're welcome.:rolleyes:

Yep, Jose, I once bought a landowner tag for elk in New Mexico. It was a unit-wide tag, which meant the ranch owner had to open his ranch to the public. It also meant I could hunt public land. My bull was taken on public land, DIY. I admit this because I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks, because I am not ashamed of myself or my actions and I am not a hypocrite.

So you have never hunted a lease, or just never hunted a lease for geese? Never paid a guide or for access? What about Africa?

Yep, Jose, I once bought a landowner tag for elk in New Mexico. It was a unit-wide tag, which meant the ranch owner had to open his ranch to the public. It also meant I could hunt public land. My bull was taken on public land, DIY. I admit this because I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks, because I am not ashamed of myself or my actions and I am not a hypocrite.

So you have never hunted a lease, or just never hunted a lease for geese? Never paid a guide or for access? What about Africa?

How much you have to pay for a landowner tag so you could kill you one of them Elks?

Nope, never even hunted on a lease that I know of. Only leases I have ever signed have been on apartments, condos, penthouses, yachts, and aircraft.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back