Worst/Most Unsafe TV Hunting "Reality" Star?

Jose's fans are coming out of the woodwork !!!!

1hookchase.gif

There are a lot of ignorant in-breds who don't have a clue what "Hail to the Chief" is and show their ignorance when they somehow think the President should have his hand over his heart during that song.

Do you think Sytes is one of those ignorant in-breds who would be that stupid?

Hook, line... and SINKER - http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode36/usc_sec_36_00000301----000-.html

TITLE 36 > Subtitle I > Part A > CHAPTER 3 > § 301
Prev | Next § 301. National anthem
(a) Designation.— The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b) Conduct During Playing.— During a rendition of the national anthem—
(1) when the flag is displayed—
(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

Ignorance - is bliss...

Thanks Jose for the gift you provide of ~ a good chuckle and a self satisfied trophy of trumping the troll... :D

As for your comment this is about some "jane or joe" on a hunting show... Anyone that knows you for who you are... is able to read your trollish intent... Coming from you - this is 100% a political move from you. You may lie and say it is not - though, your only lieing to yourself ;)

Edit added after seeing Randy11's post. Thanks Randy for your comments - I did receive it from another though as far as I know and based on Snopes. com (I usually check when receiving one of those type of e-mails - it was the national anthem. http://snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Last edited:
Do you think Sytes is one of those ignorant in-breds who would be that stupid?

I think Sytes is a great guy that had the picture forwarded to him and didn't look in to it.

Don't you have to go kick a puppy or something?

My friend Mike shoots just like her. But when there's lead in the air, there's danger...

I thought it was, "when there's lead in the air, there's hope in the heart."

Sytes.

You are right. I was wrong. I am humbled by you.

I am not worthy.

Regards,
JC

/speechless. :)

<Think I have a new sig line "You are right. I was wrong." - JC> Surprisingly, you notched some points from me for owning up to it - versus avoiding it or twisting it in some fashion. Cheers. Until our next encounter. :)

As for Palin, seems she needs some lessons on proper use, handling of firearms - I agree with that... I do not believe it was the "most unsafe" though don't plan to spend time searching for any hunting shows that portray - worse...

Last edited:
I saw my last day backup buck go down in a hail of gunfire from another hunter this year. I was sneaking through the sage and juniper looking for him about an hour before dark when the shooting started. It was only then that I noticed the shooter on the grassy knoll, sitting on the ground next to his ATV and shooting off of a bipod, his spotter buddy next to him. Nine shots later, my backup buck had won a ride out of the woods on the ATV.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back