What's on the smoker today?

a rare occasion - a cut of beef came through my front door. i guess when the wife requests a beef steak you do as your told

now, i don't know if the london broil is actually underrated, but by god it's an underrated cut of meat.

smoked and seared. spicy rice full of butter.

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

Made chili out of some beef stew meat packages that I had. Couldn’t say what the recipe was but turned out great! Not the most appealing pictures but chili almost always tastes better than it looks anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0860.jpeg
    IMG_0860.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Guess I need to take a picture or it didn’t happen. Trying my hand at bacon, 9lbs of pork belly on the smoker tonight, brined for the last week. Killed me had to pull off and run out to teach hunter ed…tomorrow will see how came out

Guess I need to take a picture or it didn’t happen. Trying my hand at bacon, 9lbs of pork belly on the smoker tonight, brined for the last week. Killed me had to pull off and run out to teach hunter ed…tomorrow will see how came out
I’m interested in this. Been wanting to try it for a long time. Update us!

IMG_1467.jpeg
O man don’t know if I’ll ever go back. This is better than store bought and almost half the price. Well worth the effort.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back