Votes: 42 22.0%
  • 50's

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Still Hammering

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
For all you guys all hot under the collar about not being able to hunt sheep. My oldest daughter has a big fat one out in her pasture that I'm sure she would let you shoot for a very reasonable price.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I can say, for me personally, the problem I have is that after years and years of having it hammered into your head that you need to save for retirement, etc. it's tough to start spending on items like sheep hunting.

It's difficult to come to the realization and change your mindset, that you really do deserve to do those things, that you've earned it, have made good financial decisions, and have the money to do it.

Probably sounds dumb to some people that can't keep 2 nickels in their pocket, but it really is tough to essentially do a 180 on how you approach money management and spending.

IMO/E, one of the only downsides to being fiscally responsible.
100% Buzz! Very insightful and accurate...for me at least. I also wouldn't change a thing as it has allowed me to get to a comfortable place it life.

Sheep hunts are fun, but overrated anyway. Oak, KHunter, and KHunters brother are losing their mind at that comment, but it doesn't mean it is not true.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people realize how luck they was to have been born at the time they where. At 36 I was able to get a house and then build a nice place out of town. My grunt at work pays more for rent on a 2 bedroom apartment than I do my mortgage. The 10 years that separated us for buying a house will put me so far ahead of him in life I feel bad for them.
Why? He can make $100 million on the internet in 6 months. Best time to be alive is today, for those willing to live anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back