Well, it's not good. Not religious but prayers are welcomed.

Dave over the last 2 years you’ve shown many of us what it means to be a dedicated husband. Some of us have questioned whether we would be able to do the same if we were put in your shoes, but you were able to do it all with grace, dignity, and humbleness. I am very sorry for this tragic turn. I will be thinking of you and your family in the hours, days and weeks to come.

I have been amazed at your strength through this, Dave. I'm sorry to hear about this turn. Your family is in my thoughts.

I have enjoyed many of your posts Dave and really was impressed by how you handled this situation. My wife is a hospice nurse (in another state) but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and I will ask her.

I'm sorry to hear that. Praying for you in this time. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.

Thank you for taking a moment in the midst of this most difficult time to update us. most of us here can't even imagine the extremes you have and are dealing with. Peace and strength to you and your family as you wait for this next page to turn. Know that there will be some ease and healing in due time. I am keeping you in my thoughts, as are many here.

So sorry to hear this news. There are no words that can meet the needs for a time like this. Just know that you have friends that care and are praying for you and your wife. God Bless

Dave, sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I lack the words to express other than to share continued prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear this Dave. Just said a prayer for you guys.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back