Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wednesday's Word...

Festus

Another week...Spring is near. Weather is breaking (at least here in the East). Fish are biting. Antlers are dropping. Turkeys will be gobbling soon. No school shootings (that I heard of) yet today. It's almost Friday. Life is good. PLENTY to be thankful for...

Psalms_29-2.jpg

"Another week...Spring is near. Weather is breaking (at least here in the East). Fish are biting. Antlers are dropping. Turkeys will be gobbling soon. No school shootings (that I heard of) yet today. It's almost Friday. Life is good. PLENTY to be thankful for..."

Very Nice, Thank You Festus!

My mountain home hasn't always been blessed with plenty on a few remembered Winters. I sometimes longed for the month of March. If i made it, kept it together until March, i knew that i could soon look forward to seasonally steady work, paying my few debts from the leanest Months, those after the Holidays, and then again busting ass getting ready for the long buck hunting seasons... and the next Winter.

I don't recommend that way of life to others but being that's the way it's been for me these past thirty five years or so, i wouldn't have had it any other way. The fact that i'm still here and times are not so tuff, i too feel very Blessed.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back