Very Upset with Jackson and Other Molesters

WH's OutdoorsChick

I am thinking lately WH is out of his Daym Mind… He seems to think that molesters and rapist should not be convicted unless there is physical proof. I think it should depend on the circumstance. As I was approached when I was a child by a sexual predator, I was only 10 years old and I turned around and told my parents. They did not accuse me of lying and claimed that the incident never happened because there was no physical proof or the incident was not video taped as WH would need to believe the incident ever happened. I think he is out of his Flippen mind!!!!!

What do you guys think… Would you accuse someone of sexually molesting or raping a child (maybe your child) or adult with out physical proof and only taking their word for it. Sometimes it would depend on the circumstance but for the most part I would believe a women’s or child’s word for it!

If any one accused me, I would pile drive them on the spot and do time for assult rather than this...

Besides, when things are said that are absolutly not true, and they are stated more than a few times, the stigma tends to stick no matter how false...

Well, you can't just convict someone without proof. You can accuse anyone and then the accused can be arrested and they can have a trial. If there is enough evidence they will be convicted.

Michael Jackson is a sick person and I doubt anyone can really deny that, but if there is not enough evidence to convict him, he should not be convicted. The kids family may have been out for money. If all you need to do is accuse someone (and don't need proof) then a lot of innocent people could be convicted of something they did not do.

With our "justice" system, some guilty people will get off because of lack of evidence. Its the price we have to pay to keep from convicting innocent people.

I would believe a women’s or child’s word for it!

Why would you believe a woman or child's word? Based on what? They may be pissed off for some reason at the person they are accusing and just want to hurt him.

Yeah I do have a problem with this because of personal experience. . I would never want to hurt someone or put another person in jail for no reason, I really do not understand why someone would even do that! hump If my child was ever hurt, I would believe him or her..... I don't know if Jackson if guilty or not (although having him on video tape admitting that he likes sleeping in the bed with little boys does make be believe he is capable), but I guess that is why women who are raped do not come forward. :BLEEP: The guy can just say it was consensual, and then it is his word against hers…. That is what is comes down to usually!

These priest who are accused of molesting a dozen kids are convicted or at least branded as child molesters with out physical proof. A couple kids come forward and they are branded their whole life as being molesters, but that is just the way it is.

I really hope I am not one of those over protective mothers, but I fear I will. I just hate those ppl more then anything in the world!!!!!

Well thats very tricky WHOC the courts have to have proof [some evidence].. but in your case if i was your father or big brother i would confront the person [based on your word] and i would try to get to the bottom of it [if possible] hump

We had a couple of school girls who falsely accused a male teacher of fondling them...later they admited they lied but by then he was ruined.. [every case is different] But in the Jackson case EVERYONE knows the reputation,.and history he has. and i blame the parents 1st in this last hump case ...not the first one. :(

Well I am most likely over reacting but I just think that Molestors and Rapist are the slime of the earth and they deserve to be tortured and then killed. I was hoping Jackson would get convicted of something to teach him a lesson but he was not. I just do not understand why parents still let thier children play wiht him... If you don't want to risk your kid being molested do not put them in that kind of situation.

Watching Cops right now a lady was raped by a man and they just arrested him based on her word.....

WhChick, your right they are the scum of the earth. But what about false charges by children trying to punish an adult? I worked with a girl whose 12 year old daughter accused her father of molesting her. He went to jail I don't know if he did or didn't do it. A year later she accused another man of molesting her, and he is in jail waiting trial, cannot afford the bail. Is she really being molested this often, or is she doing it for the attention. They are a poor family, the prosecutors office picks her up and takes her into town for interviews, buys her lunches, helps her with new clothes, so when she goes to these interviews she looks decent. She is treated better by the strangers than she is by her family. Could it be that once she found all this new attention, and it started to wain because the case was over, she accused another. I hope not, but she claims to have been molested, not penetrated. Even if the other party is found innocent, look at what has happened to his life. He is branded as a child molester in the eyes of most everyone. I think if they are quilty jail time should be forever. Child molesters cannot be cured.

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
Watching Cops right now a lady was raped by a man and they just arrested him based on her word.....
Arrest ain't crap, it's conviction that counts, until they are convicted they are "the accused".

Yeah let's use your reasoning and imprison anyone who is accused of molestation, no proof , no trial, just someone's word. Heck let's do the same for all crimes, don't matter if they are guilty or not because "someone " accused them so we "know" they did it. WHOC, are you still smuggling coke into the country? I was wondering 'cause I just called the DEA and reported you.

When you have millions to pay for the best legal minds you can be guilty and still walk. Don't worry, listen to the psychiatrists that study pedophiles. First they molest then kidnapp then kill. This guy can't stop and we will see him in court again. As for the parents who pimp out their children, they deserve the worst of punishments.

my buddy was accused of molesting his bothers daughter an was in pison for 5 years found out he was innocent after she accused an other buddy of molesting her because she didnt get her way

Hey i don`t like "defending" wacko jacko.....And its true most highly paid lawyers are better than drop out lawyers [procecuters]....i`m not saying there aren`t good procecuters.. but big money seems to win out... in a case where he said,she said,they said, he said, and without any or little physical evidence... pictures. dna, etc etc.

it all comes down to who can "TWEAK" the jury.... who knows if Jackson rubbed some pee-pee or not.. if it can`t be proven you have to let him walk...

We cannot "convict" on emotion or bias, just because the guy is a freak isn`t enough.

I don't understand how a parent could 'pimp' their children to that slimeball freak and not be held acountable. A person could do much less and be charged with child endangerment in most states.

Personally I think that Wacko's got far more problems than appeared in court and also think that any parent that would let their kid within a half mile of the fugger is a loon as well.

That being said, without evidence WHOC your just pissin' in the wind and for good reason. I know a guy, can't call him a "friend" but have been around him in the softball coahing realm for 7+ years. Last year he was accussed of "touching" one of his players. Local news rags had a field day but when she later admitted that (13 year old) she was just mad she wasn't getting playing time and made the story up the papers/news hardly said chit.

Long story short, the guy went through hell, no longer does something he truely loved, and the kids he coached are out a great mentor. Sometimes we forget that your innocent until PROVEN guilty.

After reading many of your posts, both originated by yourself and in response to others posted, I respectivly ask you to read through what you have posted over the last few months, and ask yourself, has it been worthy of bandwidth ? or do I just like reading myself in print.

Should circumstantial evidence be all that is required to convict!!, I'm glad I dont live where there is the possibility you may be on a jury for a crime I may be accused of.

And yes like yourself I was approached at a young age by a sexual deviant, but thank god I don't consider anybody accused of a cime guilty untill proved innocent, but rather the opposite.

Marv, thats exactly why I quit coaching Pop Warner Football when my two boys were out of the league. I heard two many questions being asked about guys who kept coaching that didn have children involved. I was the President for 4 years, when my kids grew out of the league I hung it up. I don't have grandkids (YET!!) I won't take neighbor kids fishing by myself, to protect myself from any accusations. Now days all you have to do is irratate a kid, or let him or his parents think they can get some money off you, and your in jail accused of molesting, assualting or aiding to the delinguency of a minor. Easier just not to get involved with them.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back