Tyson vs paul

Tyson or Paul wins

• Total voters
Part of me feels like Tyson doesn't need the money he has a good sustainable income from marijuana company he has... so part of me feels like he's gonna come out swinging. Jake's personality could use a nice beat down. But I also kinda feel like it's just a fight for veiws so could ultimately be staged. Either way I probably will only watch highlights after the fight.

I wouldnt bet against a stone cold killer like tyson. Those guys usually find a way. Might even gnaw on an ear.

I've always thought Tyson was a shitty boxer. Power. Nothing else. I remember telling friends that Holyfield would school him. And he did. Twice. Paul doesn't have the skill. Too bad. I'd like to see Tyson go down again. mtmuley

I've always thought Tyson was a shitty boxer. Power. Nothing else. I remember telling friends that Holyfield would school him. And he did. Twice. Paul doesn't have the skill. Too bad. I'd like to see Tyson go down again. mtmuley
An undisputed heavyweight champion that’s a shitty boxer? Yeah, right. Holyfield was a hell of a boxer too. No shame in losing to him.

Back