Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trick my hub shelter!

Gellar

I got an Eskimo Hub for Christmas from Santa. My old shelter was past its prime, the floor was broke, the zippers didn’t zip. The new thing is huge! My daughter is convinced she’ll be able to ice skate inside of it while I’m fishing. What accessories do you have for your hub shelter?

Things I already know I need:
Lights
Cargo net

18 inches of snow on top of what ice there is is not helping anything. I think I’ll be able to get my hub out before you get your fancy trailer out.
Yes. We were supposed to go to way northern MN this weekend for 5 days and we had to cancel. Sucks big time

Yes. We were supposed to go to way northern MN this weekend for 5 days and we had to cancel. Sucks big time
I haven’t been on social media to see but what do they have for ice up there? @Northwoods you been out? How thick is the ice?
One of the sask hunters have an ice thickness report from up there? @Sask hunter @SaskHunter

We can’t even get the hovercraft out because of all the snow on top of our 4” of ice.

I haven’t been on social media to see but what do they have for ice up there? @Northwoods you been out? How thick is the ice?
One of the sask hunters have an ice thickness report from up there? @Sask hunter @SaskHunter

We can’t even get the hovercraft out because of all the snow on top of our 4” of ice.
I have not been out but there is ice now. Winter finally came. This year was the latest freeze I ever remember on the bigger lakes. I haven’t even thought about ice fishing yet this winter. Maybe in March when the days are longer and warmer. For now I’ve been spending my free time with my violin.

We we typically go up there it's 10 to 14. I won't take the big truck out unless it's at least 16

We we typically go up there it's 10 to 14. I won't take the big truck out unless it's at least 16
Ice fishing those big lakes is foreign to me. I’ve only ever fished farm ponds that are like shooting fish in a barrel and the Mississippi where you are in 4’ of water and you just lift the fish out of the hole without reeling.

Over 2’. Was 16” about December 18 or 20 and after that I quit measuring

I don’t fish in a pop up much so basically a comfy chair is my go to and a heater of course but the guys with that foam click together floor looks like ti would be awesome

I don’t fish in a pop up much so basically a comfy chair is my go to and a heater of course but the guys with that foam click together floor looks like ti would be awesome
I’ve seen that stuff. Sounds like it’s the ticket if you are spending the night for sure. I’m worried about room in my sled.

We had over a foot of ice in central Sask two weeks ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back