tough critter

Horn Seeker

I got this forwarded to me... I'm just gonna post this one pic, but the bull was killed in SD I guess and is a big, maybe 360ish... looked healthy in the field photos!

ouchbull1.jpg

I got a bunch of those forwarded to me a couple weeks back, but mine said wyoming. I don't know the whole story other than to know its pretty cool/amazing.

That bull was killed in SD i know the guy that shot it and it was a stud of bull. It was taken around the sturgis, spearfish area. The antler peace in the skull is allready calsified over and looked like he has been living with it for awhile anyways. I was told he was blind in that eye and sounded like he was an old mature bull. Pretty cool though.

Saw a bull moose killed in N. Idaho that had a chunk of horn stuck in it's skull like that. it was a fresh would however when the hunter killed it. That makes the trophy just that much cooler. But DANG that had to hurt.

what's an antler through the eye I mean really come on now......blind in one eye, makes it easier to stalk right? def have to euro that bad boy to show it off...

I've had it forwarded to me too.

IMO, looks like a fresh piece of antler (not even a browtine, but a straight 4th or 5th) shoved through the skull. Hard to imagine how that would happen.?.?.?.

Who knows anymore about anything they see on the internet. If legit, pretty cool! I would mount it like that!

My wife shot this whitetail a few years back, with a tip of tine broke off in the eye socket.
No where near as impressive as that elk, but something similar.

021.jpg

020.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back