TnT

TLC

for those that are wondering where he has been, here you go. got this the other day. not sure if he minds if I post or not, but extra prayers will be welcome.

Finished with all the scans, test and an MRI last Wednesday. Now that all results are in and confirmed, I can advise what is going on rather than doing it piecemeal as would have required earlier.

I have inoperable stag four lung cancer. The lung cancer is also in the lymph nodes adjacent to the lung and my adrenal glad. The cancer has two cell types—Adenocarcinoma and Squamous cell carcinoma.

I began chemotherapy last Wednesday and will continue for five more weeks once a week at which time we will evaluate. I am being treated with Carboplatin and Abraxane.
The chemo will extend my life. The MRI confirmed it has not spread to my brain.

That is where we find our selves. You now know as much as I do. Your positive thoughts and vibes will be appreciated.

one of the best men I have ever met. as I get them, I will give updates on Tom.

Last edited:
yes. Tom in Tennessee. sorry. forget that some here don't know him as TnT.

Prayers for Tom...hopefully he beats the dreaded "C" and is back posting his waterfowl endeavors this fall.

Strength for the path ahead. May you be an inspiration to all who are involved in your care.

Another hurdle that life has given you. Stay strong, and defeat this thing!! Prayers from PA!

Dang, it get tiring to hear so many bad health reports. Please give Tom our best. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Wow! As my brother says, "We are all renting space!" Make the best of it and love the the ones you love. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back