Time for a BAYED

My buddy Corey Jacobsen, who I am always brainstorming ideas with, has thrown some prizes into the pot. Corey is too busy to post here much anymore, but most of you know him as the World Champion Elk Caller and the owner of Elk101.com.

Corey is offering five prizes. Each of the five will get a one year subscription to Extreme Elk Magazine and a DVD called Elk Hunting University. Can't promise it will get you a bull like crittergetter shot and is the cover photo of the current edition of Extreme Elk, but it will be very useful stuff for any elk hunter, experience or novice.

Thanks, Corey.

www.elk101.com

Whoever comes up with the best name that we end up using to name this drawing gets a free OYOA hooded sweatshirt.

B.A.R.H.T.

BAD ASS RUTTIN HUNT TALKERS!
It is the rut time for us hunters - getting our willies whippin in the wind for our up coming general hunt seasons.

(In no way does this give Bart any special status just because it sounds like... :p )

Feel free to send my hoodie to the address on file and go ahead and pass that MR pack, Leupold scope and (or) Kennetrek boots my way (Size 11.5) :D

Last edited:
Maybe Moosie would donate one of his worn used muscle tees. After all, he is a poo bah? Guessing he is also too busy??
Where are you Oscar? Step up to the plate:hump:

This sounds great! The original BAYED was really fun. I am looking forward to another one.
I have a few suggestions for the name.

How about:

B ig
F in
G iveaway

OR

B ig
F in
S ponsorship
G iveaway

Obviously you could go a little more crude with these, but I figured this is definately more fitting and all age appropriate.

This sounds great! The original BAYED was really fun just to follow.
I have a few suggestions for the name.

How about:

B ig
F in or
G iveaway

Bah! I have to reluctantly admit... BFG sounds pretty darn good... Though BARHT is the best! Everyone knows it...

Randy, I think you should call it "The NAG".

N Newberg's
A Annual
G Giveaway

You could promote it as; It's that time of year again for "The NAG" to show up.

Scott

Get Game Gear Giveaway! G4

I cant wait for Sept 7! Going to be another great season!..

Thanks Randy for everything you do for Montana hunters and hunting in general.

OK, here is how it is going to work, and how the final name was derived.

We will have the sign up ready in the next week. Since I got a little late start on it, I think we will allow sign ups sometime to around the 10th of September.

During the sign up period, you we will spotlight one sponsor/partner for a full day. We will talk about why I use their products, why they are such big supporters of our style of hunting, and hopefully folks will click on the contact link and express their appreciation for the company supporting us, not only in this cool drawing, but all year round as we provide our show and site as a platform for the self-guided public land hunter.

I feel it is important to talk about these sponsors and spotlight them and their desire to support our message, which is a reflection of our style of hunting. The world is filled with different hunting styles and these companies could choose to support others, rather than all of us. So, I hope you will allow me the chance to spotlight them and why we are partners.

Here is the name. Drum roll please...........

Hunt Talk presents, the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight

Too late to change now. I sent the outline to the creative group this afternoon. Hope you like it. The prizes continue to stack up.

Once the art work is finalized and we have all the partners lined up and their prizes, we will load up the page where you can sign up and enter to win the big stuff. Hope you guys find this to be fun.

I am always offered SWAG from partners and sponsors, but I only need so much for the show. I now ask partners to provide prizes for drawings, rather than some stuff I already have plenty of, or that could barter/sell.

This seems to work good for us and the partners like the idea. The postage is a killer, and that comes out of Mrs. Fin's salary, so you guys behave yourselves when I am out filming and she is in charge of this operation. If you get out of hand, she might send it without any postage.

I feel terrible about the postage costs coming out of Mrs. Fin's salary - I'm willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good: Have her pack as much swag (I'm a size 11 boot, 11.5 if they run tight like my Lowas) in the Engel cooler as she can fit and I'll pay the postage. :D

Better yet, I can just drive on up for a leftover archery elk tag and pick it all up in my truck!

You're welcome!

But, really, THANKS!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back