Thug Life

Is that dude a Hulk Hogan clone? A grown cougar has serious neck strength even if you were not distracted by the fangs and claws tearing at your body. I am not sure I could take out a cougar with a ball bat since after the first swing the cat would be too close to really take a wind up. Props to the hiker.

I have to call horse-hockey on this one. That guy would have been TORN UP fighting the thing! Some light scratches on his arms and legs? I would think that a lion would have almost gutted him raking with it's hind legs trying to get away IF he actually had it by the neck. 4 wheel drive with teeth and claws would do some serious damage and put him in the hospital.

Last edited:
I have to call horse-hockey on this one. That guy would have been TORN UP fighting the thing! Some light scratches on his arms and legs? I would think that a lion would have almost gutted him raking with it's hind legs trying to get away IF he actually had it by the neck. 4 wheel drive with teeth and claws would do some serious damage and put him in the hospital.

I agree. That was my first thought to. I am thinking this may have been a very small/injured/sick cat.

I know you Montana folk like to stage pictures of mountain lions, but here in CA we don't play pretend, we just break necks.

http://www.ksby.com/story/31162562/san-luis-obispo-man-attacked-by-mountain-lion

Hey I represent that!

Pretty amazing story. To those who don't believe it, most female lions are only 70-90lbs. Not something I'd ever want to take on bare handed but he obviously was able to get a good angle on it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My close encounter with this fierce Montana Mounted Lion nearly ended in disaster. Thankfully, he chose not to fight!

Attachments

• CIMG4042.jpg
    CIMG4042.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 530

He must be related to the pack of armored, wolf slaying pitbulls...
http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=266353

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatrophyhunter
Back