Caribou Gear

This one's for you Randy!

Trigger50

Had to pull over and take this pic for you Randy! :)

Attachments

• 20160730_095026.jpg
    20160730_095026.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 702
Yup, it really does exist. Not much to it, but it still has a bar and a gas station.

Tells me you were on Highway 6 or Highway 71. If Highway 6, you just drove past my brother's house.

If you stop at the Municipal Bar and Liquor Store, see if they still keep a tab open for me and my friends. I'm good for it, if they question you. Not sure who is working, but if they are under 40, they will probably say, "Who? You mean Jason Newberg? Let me call Jason and see if he is good for it."

Jason: "Hell no. Call my brother and get his credit card. That guy is always trying to pull one over on me. Here's his phone number."

Hope you have good travels.

That's funny! I took a very similar picture in March right in town as I was headed to Canada to do some fishing. I was going to post it but got distracted and it disappeared from my phone. I chuckled as I looked at the railroad bridge, picturing Randy trying to blow it up as a kid. I love it up there, especially during grouse season.

We were on Hwy 6. Spent the weekend doing some fishing and maintenance on my friends deer hunting shack by Wildwood. Nasty storm blew down thousands of trees in the area. Couldn't go more than 1/4 mile done any ATV trail and it was blocked by trees. Hunters be prepared this fall !

Back