Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

This Morning's Ram

Guy

Was out to walk my dog north of town today and was fortunate enough to find five rams hanging out together. They were pretty cooperative about posing for photos. I was less than 100 yards from them and the sun was just about perfect for photography. Perhaps someday I'll draw the tag. Until then, I like to watch and photograph them.

Regards, Guy

Was out to walk my dog north of town today and was fortunate enough to find five rams hanging out together. They were pretty cooperative about posing for photos. I was less than 100 yards from them and the sun was just about perfect for photography. Perhaps someday I'll draw the tag. Until then, I like to watch and photograph them.

Regards, Guy
Handsome ram. A shooter if you had a tag. The ram I have pictured has a long story. I will post in a few days. He ended up as mountain lion chow. Sadly! MTG

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpeg
    IMG_0414.jpeg
    956.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0708.png
    IMG_0708.png
    903.4 KB · Views: 50

Regards, Guy
Classic photo-hunt

Reactions: Guy
I left Colorado in 1975, but I still go back there several times a year to visit family. My GF likes to hike, and several years ago I found these rams just a few miles outside of Denver. These pics were taken in Febuary of '23, and I've seen them there just about every time I go there. The most that I've seen was 15 rams in one bunch.
M4pWRgxh.jpg

n98S5eTh.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back