Caribou Gear

The newest AI technology

stoep

Within about 30 seconds of minimal effort, generating some lyrics in ChatGPT and then feeding that into this app, I have a pretty decent pop country song:

I am not sure if it quite carries over how surreal it is to see some random lyrics turn into a song in seconds.

Last edited:
That's definitely on par with the rest of that genre. I think your career might even skip the festival phase and go straight to arena tours.

@stoep are you taking requests? If so can you make a sad ballad about a down on his luck hunter who will never win a raffle?

To make things a bit more tangible, I have a song to present about Randy Newberg making a website called hunt talk where people can yell at each other about the state of montana mule deer:

https://suno.com/song/d83296e5-e780-4c14-826d-ac62f8a7a99f
Damn, that's impressive. What do I owe for that one, breakfast and coffee at the Western?

Seriously, what you did there is an expression of the evolution/revolution that is coming in media production. Thanks for doing that.

How about a song about Craig Boddington's wife's grand adventure in her quest to harvest the smallest "legal" Montana unlimited ram all time? 😁
Hahahahhahahahhahababhah

Must include:
1) bailing twine
2) (the chorus) every rams a trophy
3) The brutal ride in the air conditioned covered wagon to where the lambs live

Damn, that's impressive. What do I owe for that one, breakfast and coffee at the Western?

Seriously, what you did there is an expression of the evolution/revolution that is coming in media production. Thanks for doing that.
Thanks, it would be an honor. Sent you a PM

I appreciate the compliment, but it was really putting two existing tools together, and if I showed you what it took in reality, the impressiveness diminishes quite a bit :ROFLMAO:. I've thought a lot about the attribution of the output of this tool. It's easy to fall into the trap of saying "I wrote a song about xxx using this tool" when in reality the better verb is "I generated"

Last edited:
Ask and ye shall receive.
I didn't read that thread so the inside jokes might not land, the AI threw them in at random. Absolutely fantastic output though. It really makes you wonder what the music industry will look like in 10 years.

"She had a quest, a grand adventure to embrace,
To find the smallest ram, in this rugged place.
(Chorus) Every ram's a trophy, big or small,"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back