Superbowl Poll

Who are your cheering for in the Superbowl

• Broncos

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 45 22.3%
  • Don't really care/don't watch football/would rather watch Fresh Tracks and OYOA

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
OK, it is two weeks away and the web is wound up about Richard Sherman bad mouthing his opponents and proclaiming himself as the best cornerback in the NFL. He may well be, but his words and behavior don't seem to endear him to anyone.

So here is a poll to see where Hunt Talkers are when it comes to the Superbowl. We have a lot of members from Colorado and a lot from Washington and Oregon.

I suspect Sherman will have plenty of distractions over the next two weeks. Will be interesting to see if that gives some cover for his teammates and puts the circus in his lap. The Broncos are probably happy to see someone taking all the attention and allowing them to focus on the task at hand.

Will be the classic top offense versus top defense match up. Should be fun to watch.

He was just auditioning for the WWE dang...don't harp on him too much! Hope Manning can pull it out, I'm sure the Seahawks will be back they are pretty stout right now

This is nothing new for Sherman, did you miss his BALTY discussion with Skip Bayless? Should be a great game, I thought the whole championship weekend was set up well. Two classic greats in one league and the up and comer new schoolers in the other.

Humble doesn't appear to be the word to describe Sherman.

This is painful for me...but, in my defense, the main reason I never liked the Broncos was their coach...never liked Shanahan.

Now that Manning is playing for them, its really hard to not like them.

Manning and Sherman are exactly 180 degrees from each other. The sport...hell all sports, need more guys like Manning. Manning is a class act...while Sherman is a true asshat.

I think Seattle is toast.

You'd think with his upbringing and great parents in one of the worst neighborhoods in LA he'd be a bit more humble. Then again, surviving what he did, to graduate from Stanford maybe I'd be a bit cocky too. At least he was a bit more composed in later interviews, his play is good enough to not act like such a douche sometimes....okay most of the time.

A month or so ago during a post game sideline interview he was calling people who weren't Seattle fans "stupid idiots" for not believing in them

I'm pretty sure that Peyton's gonna be the next Mayor of.......................OMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Definitely Denver, When they signed Peyton, I became a Denver fan. Went to Peyton's first game last year. Had great seats surrounded by long term season ticket holders. Had a lot of fun. Asked if I were a Denver fan, I replied that I was a Peyton fan!!

I thought that San Francisco got hosed by the refs!! Any comment.

Vote in the poll to get your name in the drawing. When the game is over, some registered member who voted is going to get an On Your Own Adventures hooded sweathshirt and OYOA hat.

I thought that San Francisco got hosed by the refs!! Any comment.

Def some bad calls made but you leave it in the hands of the refs there is no one to blame but yourself...turnovers..thought that was a pretty interesting stat that over half a Kap's total INT's were to Seattle

Sherman has a ways to go to be as good as Rod Woodson, Deion Sanders, Darrell Green, and Champ Bailey to name a few. I get sick and tired of all this nonsense. One of my all time favorite player was Marvin Harrison of the Colts. The guy just went out and made great plays without all the chest pounding and grandstanding these losers do. They make a tackle and have to run 10 yards pounding their chests. It's ridiculous it's your job go out and do it and then line up again and go for it.

Go Broncos

I'll be cheering for the Broncos. I really hope Bailey can get a ring, and Manning a second ring. My five year old is a rabid Seahawks fan which I like because I think Wilson is a great roll model. Dick Sherman on the other hand is a turd.

My five year old is a rabid Seahawks fan which I like because I think Wilson is a great roll model.

For sure, great guy from what I can tell.

KAW6hk2.jpg

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back