NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Sunday Pic of the Day

I have come to appreciate a good winch.

I saw your pictures. Sure makes life nice when you need it. That said, I've had this winch on this truck for nearly 8 years and haven't spooled it out since I installed it.

Found my first Arrowhead today. I got to thinking how cool it would be to try and kill a deer with it this fall. So i messaged a native i know and asked if it would disrespectful to do that. She told me it be great if i did that and good way to honor her ancestors. I'm gonna try my best to do it now. 20230423_112051.jpg20230423_112029.jpg

Found my first Arrowhead today. I got to thinking how cool it would be to try and kill a deer with it this fall. So i messaged a native i know and asked if it would disrespectful to do that. She told me it be great if i did that and good way to honor her ancestors. I'm gonna try my best to do it now. View attachment 273209View attachment 273210
Man that's a nice one congrats!

Found my first Arrowhead today. I got to thinking how cool it would be to try and kill a deer with it this fall. So i messaged a native i know and asked if it would disrespectful to do that. She told me it be great if i did that and good way to honor her ancestors. I'm gonna try my best to do it now. View attachment 273209View attachment 273210
That looks like a beauty. I would be afraid I would lose it or it would break if I shot at a deer with it.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back