Sunday Pic of the Day

Having been raised by abusive parents and my wife raised by loving over bearers it’s a bit of a balancing act.
I believe in tuff love and discipline but never want to be like my parents and have my kids question wether I love them; nor do I want my kids to always rely on me and take my love for granted like my wife and in-laws.

Dad life is hard you racist misogynist!!!🫣
Me and my wife have a similar dynamic. Hers were spoilers and free spirits and I was raised by a sergeant major and a southern Baptist. Biggest fight we ever got in was when I threw my boy in the pool without a life jacket to make him learn to swim. His sister is almost 2 years younger and was swimming laps around him with no vest. He wouldn't take it off and refused to try and learn so I went tough love like I was raised. My wife acted like I tried to kill him.

I hate you @Dave N

Here I am trying to not be a fatty and you've already got me planning to pick up one of each on my way home tonight. :ROFLMAO:
Tried a little bit of both. Brownie batter tastes just like licking the spoon after pouring it into the pan. German chocolate cake seems like I need to get a little deeper into the container. Had a small chunk of cake/dough and could taste little pieces of coconut. The overall flavor was there but pretty subtle. I think it will be a bit better farther down. So far, thumbs up for both.

Back to the Orajel! 🤷‍♂️

Actually looks fun to me.
Not for the owners.
It would have been a lot more fun if I didn’t have to stand on the collapsing roof most of the time but I did enjoy it a lot. I enjoy my job though! and the worst ones are the ones that you remember. It’s like a hunting trip. The boring ones are no fun. I’d rather suffer and look back at some good memories than be bored. My body is feeling it though. Had one of my guys go home with a stomach bug at 9am Tuesday and then did 3 full days of downed monster spruce trees. His first day back was today. Being a man down on that stuff definitely takes its toll.

It would have been a lot more fun if I didn’t have to stand on the collapsing roof most of the time but I did enjoy it a lot. I enjoy my job though! and the worst ones are the ones that you remember. It’s like a hunting trip. The boring ones are no fun. I’d rather suffer and look back at some good memories than be bored. My body is feeling it though. Had one of my guys go home with a stomach bug at 9am Tuesday and then did 3 full days of downed monster spruce trees. His first day back was today. Being a man down on that stuff definitely takes its toll.
No doubt hard work.
Still...figure out a safe way to clear the site, and get after it.

Dragging brush and cutting trees always seems to work muscles that you don't use doing much anything else. At least that's how it feels the next day.

Got to go over and bump around where the bulls are being housed for this weekends PBR , some of the bulls liked to scratched and petted , some you don’t mess with

IMG_6726.jpeg

If anyone saw the NFR last December, the bull below is named M.A.G.A he’s the bull that knocked out Ky Hamilton in round 6 or 7 put him in the hospital, Ky left the hospital 12 hours later and rode 2 bulls the day after to win the world title
IMG_6746.jpegIMG_6752.jpegIMG_6736.jpegIMG_6737.jpegIMG_6732.jpeg

The end !
IMG_6755.jpeg

Last edited:
Got to go over and bump around where the bulls are being housed for this weekends PBR , some of the bulls liked to scratched and petted , some you don’t mess with

View attachment 322676

If anyone saw the NFR last December, the bull below is named M.A.G.A he’s the bull that knocked out Ky Hamilton in round 6 or 7 put him in the hospital, Ky left the hospital 12 hours later and rode 2 bulls the day after to win the world title
View attachment 322677View attachment 322678View attachment 322679View attachment 322680View attachment 322681

The end !
View attachment 322682
No Man Hater?

Last edited:

View attachment 322676

View attachment 322677View attachment 322678View attachment 322679View attachment 322680View attachment 322681

The end !
View attachment 322682
That's alotta bull!

But surprised you're not in Bozo for the greatest rodeo of Montana, the MSU Spring Rodeo, featuring outstanding cowgirls and cowboys from nine Big Sky Region teams. 'Very exciting and competitive, with topnotch rodeo athletes and impressive fast and agile horses and livestock. Sixty barrel racing competitors and like number of breakaway ropers!
Outstanding performances in riding and roping events.

MSU Spring Rodeo poster, Bode on Charlie.jpg

Grandson Bode competing with good times in steer wrestling and tie-down calf roping. Heeler missed, then header missed, so tough luck in team roping.

Bode team roping.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back