Yeti GOBOX Collection

Spotted Cow??

Beer.
Love it.
ESPECIALLY with a high grade barbeque!

If I so much as SNIFF a beer, my gout kicks in and doesn't go away for THREE DAYS TO A WEEK!
...or a buttload of steroids for the pain and no sleep for 2 days!

I guess I will be the stick in the mud and say it is pretty meh. My friend from Boise and I were graduate students in Madison and we had ample opportunity to drink a lot of Spotted Cow. We both agreed the best description was that it was fine but not really noteworthy, which I think is a good description of Wisconsin beer in general. When I bought beer when living in Madison I would usually hunt out the stuff from Michigan, 3 Floyds in Indiana, or the random western beers that would pop up. We did have another friend whose favorite sour ale was from New Glarus, though I never got around to trying it.

Those steaks look awesome though!

I guess I will be the stick in the mud and say it is pretty meh. My friend from Boise and I were graduate students in Madison and we had ample opportunity to drink a lot of Spotted Cow. We both agreed the best description was that it was fine but not really noteworthy, which I think is a good description of Wisconsin beer in general. When I bought beer when living in Madison I would usually hunt out the stuff from Michigan, 3 Floyds in Indiana, or the random western beers that would pop up. We did have another friend whose favorite sour ale was from New Glarus, though I never got around to trying it.

I've heard this too. Also was in Madison in April and went to q brewery. The Peanut butter beer and barley wine they had were good. I don't remember the name. It was not downtown. But up past downtown.

In all fairness, I like Fat Squirrel better from New Glarus but it’s only available in the winter.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back