Yeti GOBOX Collection

Spot Hogg Wise Guy Cameron Haynes edition Or Wise guy Black BOA Strap Strap?

If you buy the hammering version - and post it with a successful harvest (applicable hashtags of course) - you will be hunt talk famous and have a following - much larger than @rjthehunter has even by disassociation from the broroid hamering culture.

That. Is. For. Sure.

I say #keephammering! Bahahhahaa
Having a following would be nice. The only following I have now are the scammers that target old folks and the Medicare adds!

It’s a good release if you don’t mind a lighter trigger. Otherwise it very well made. I think you will be pleased

I have a cam signature spothog sight. It was on sale $100 less than the original version.
Other than people talking about it a lot and talking pictures with it I haven't noticed a difference. I guess I did catch my wife looking at it to long one time but when she realized how short it was she lost interest.
I would guess it has killed more public land elk than cam has in the last few years.
Oh damn... Wait for the closet Cam lovers to come along saying they'd pay $200 more for something that doesn't say his name :ROFLMAO:

I have a cam signature spothog sight. It was on sale $100 less than the original version.
Other than people talking about it a lot and talking pictures with it I haven't noticed a difference. I guess I did catch my wife looking at it to long one time but when she realized how short it was she lost interest.
I would guess it has killed more public land elk than cam has in the last few years.
My wife prefers long too but she's just got to deal with going metric.

It’s kind of nice living rent free…so you gonna give us a review or what!?
Talk to @Elkmagnet he's the one supporting the fella. I can give you a review on the Stan one, but I know that's not what you're looking for

You and cam are 2 peas in a pod, I'd I see cams name, I know you'll be there!

Talk to @Elkmagnet he's the one supporting the fella. I can give you a review on the Stan one, but I know that's not what you're looking for

You and cam are 2 peas in a pod, I'd I see cams name, I know you'll be there!
I've considered the Stan, The Scott S2 double sear and the Carter like mike and of course the Wise guy. It's a tough call for sure. They are all adjustable tension wrist strap type releases but the Scott S2 is a newer model so not lots of reviews yet.

Nothing wrong with the suggested releases. They all have features I like. But I have relooked at them but the things I like about the wise guy are the adjustable tension,
the BOA wrist strap, and the ability to just push it back out of the way so it's not banging against the ladder on a stand or in my way of doing basic things. I really like that last feature and I don't know that many other releases will do that. It's also a little less expensive than some so that's what I intend to buy for now anyway. Appreciate all the thoughts. I won't be buying the cam tag model unless it turns out to be less expensive but that don't look like it will be the case.

On a serious note, I personally prefer a thumb release as it’s helped with my target panic and can slide right into the side pocket of my bino harness. Don’t want it on my wrist while running around mountains but it’s right there when needed

On a serious note, I personally prefer a thumb release as it’s helped with my target panic and can slide right into the side pocket of my bino harness. Don’t want it on my wrist while running around mountains but it’s right there when needed
Some folks are really good with keeping ship organized but that's not me. I love my Sitka jackets and pants. lots of pockets! But sometimes I'm so focused on one thing and super tired and I will set something down or stick it in a foreign pocket and then it's not where I can find if fast if at all. It's not often but often enough that I don't completely trust myself. A ton of great hunters wear the the bino harness/bag but I just never liked the bag on my chest. I often wear a harness with just the binoculars there (no bag) as the bag just seemed like a little too much.
I went ahead and ordered a new Wise Guy yesterday evening from Amazon. They seemed to have the lowest price at 134 I think it was. That was without the Cam sticker. Someone had one on ebay they were calling new but the owner had used it for a deer season so I wouldn't call that new for sure, maybe lightly used at best. Anyway, for now it's a done deal, I hope Cam will forgive me?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back