Caribou Gear

South for the winter

Well somehow I slept for 6 hours in the back seat of my truck and apparently I never moved once all night because I feel like I need a hip replacement. Told the dog to wake me up at 5am she dropped the ball there.
Snorted some hostess works faster that way and got my trusty Eagles CD for the no service areas and the show goes on.

20240102_093759.jpg20240102_093833.jpg

Making a similar trip in a couple days. Can’t wait although I do wish the forecast was about 10 degrees warmer

Well somehow I slept for 6 hours in the back seat of my truck and apparently I never moved once all night because I feel like I need a hip replacement. Told the dog to wake me up at 5am she dropped the ball there.
Snorted some hostess works faster that way and got my trusty Eagles CD for the no service areas and the show goes on.

View attachment 308745View attachment 308746

Good call on Corb and the Hurtin' Albertans!

Making a similar trip in a couple days. Can’t wait although I do wish the forecast was about 10 degrees warmer
It is colder than usual for our hunt area I noticed when I looked at the 10 day forecast only hit 60 one day. 60s everyday usually sometimes 70s. Cold enough I left the golf clubs in Idaho this year.
Drive safe..roads are clear. Updates from buddys say the rut is ripping.

It is colder than usual for our hunt area I noticed when I looked at the 10 day forecast only hit 60 one day. 60s everyday usually sometimes 70s. Cold enough I left the golf clubs in Idaho this year.
Drive safe..roads are clear. Updates from buddys say the rut is ripping.
Not a single day even in the 50’s where I’m heading and one day with possible snow. I’m used to getting a suntan on this trip, not happening this year

Not a single day even in the 50’s where I’m heading and one day with possible snow. I’m used to getting a suntan on this trip, not happening this year
All that cold weather gear you got for Christmas you posted about to pay off. (I think you were the one that posted it?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back