Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

South Dakota Whitey

whitetailfreak

Well glad to see everyone is doing well with hunting so far this year. I myself am still chasing, been very busy scouting and hunting archery but finally had a chance to post a couple of pics of one whitey that i am chasing and hoping to get the oppertunity to cross paths with him. Good luck to everyone and keep the pics and stories rollin.

Attachments

• deer 005.jpg
    deer 005.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 575
  • deer 002.jpg
    deer 002.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 594
Nice. The biggest whitetail I ever seen was pheasant hunting in South Dakota. He jumped up about 10 feet in front of me and was every bit of 190" deer. The thing was the doe that was with him had to of been 225lbs or more. That was one big doe. Being a Kansas boy I thought I had seen some big deer but that one takes the cake. Nice buck and I hope you guys cross paths again!

This Sturgis guy is rooting for you as well. I just pointed this year for the BH and WR, so you need to rub it in. Best of luck.

That is a pig for the hills! Like a B & C anywhere else, hope you get him. Especially since I got a point also!

What an awesome buck!!! I lived in Rapid for 3 years and saw crazy amounts of game to include elk, mountain goat and bighorn sheep (regularly). South Dakota has a TON to offer in the way of viewing game anyway and to have a chance at a big boy like this is pretty special. GO GET HIM!!!

Great heavy buck. Looks like every 5th day he is coming by. Hope to see you standing with him. Good luck.

Back