Someone should call the Commission.

Most of the time these are kittens, juveniles are a mom that is out looking for food. Just like the Colorado man. Lets see him choke out a mature big tom.

I have no time for states like Oregon, ( WA just changed but limited) who have a bunch of bunny huggers who wont allow sportsman to control the population with hounds.

Much like those who get mauled by buffalo or elk when they get to close and try to think they are domestic.

Most of the time these are kittens, juveniles are a mom that is out looking for food. Just like the Colorado man. Lets see him choke out a mature big tom.

I have no time for states like Oregon, ( WA just changed but limited) who have a bunch of bunny huggers who wont allow sportsman to control the population with hounds.

Much like those who get mauled by buffalo or elk when they get to close and try to think they are domestic.
While I agree with your post, let's not discredit the guy who killed a cougar with his bare hands. That's impressive regardless of it being younger!

I am sure Washington Wildlife First ( anti-hunting group that openly brags about how they ended spring bear hunting and rewrote the WDFW long range strategic plan to exclude hunting and fishing) will misrepresent and weaponize this incident to push for an end to mountain lion hunting. They already successfully petitioned the WDFW Commission to re-evaluate the mountain lion and bear hunting management plan. And in case you think this is just a Washington problem, Samantha Miller Bruegger, former Executive Director of WWF, building on her success in Washington, is now in Colorado as the lead proponent of Colorado Ballot Proposition #91, mountain lion “trophy hunting” ban. She was also national director for WildEarth Guardians.

While I agree with your post, let's not discredit the guy who killed a cougar with his bare hands. That's impressive regardless of it being younger!
Sure, but lets say what it is. Lets not make it sound like its a great dramatic situation with a hairy beast. Yes agree, even a kitten can be dangerous but any lion close to an adult would kill a person if it wanted to before i can finish this post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back