Sitting bulls horses

Hilljackoutlaw

Some of quotes in this article. Good grief, I think some of thevwild horse advocates would off their own child before one of the horses.

Some of quotes in this article. Good grief, I think some of thevwild horse advocates would off their own child before one of the horses.

Ask sitting Bull’s descendents if they want them. If not…get rid of them.

The animal rights crowd are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. It's become abundantly clear to me over the past few years that their actual understanding of science, ecosystems, and wildlife is practically nonexistent. Horsies are pretty though, so it doesn't matter!

Ever been to a pheasants forever banquet?
Or talked to a walleye fisherman on the Columbia? Or a catfish fisherman on the Colorado? Northern pike on the Yampa? Or a striped bass fisherman in California? Maybe it's cheating to use fish, but there are quite a few examples of people idolizing invasives. Most aren't even aware that they are invasive - hell some aren't even aware that they are non-native.

Wild horse people are so freakin smug! No, horses should be considered a resource on all government lands. Why are they giving more funding to the “native” horses than the natives themselves?

Or talked to a walleye fisherman on the Columbia? Or a catfish fisherman on the Colorado? Northern pike on the Yampa? Or a striped bass fisherman in California? Maybe it's cheating to use fish, but there are quite a few examples of people idolizing invasives. Most aren't even aware that they are invasive - hell some aren't even aware that they are non-native.

Rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, bluegill, crappie, carp...

We pass the park a few times a yr on our way to MT. Some of the horses are usually in the same spot and can be seen from the interstate. I doubt most tourists know if there are 50 or 500. Most are more concerned about getting their selfie with the buffalo licking the glass at the rest area.

If it works out, I usually try to catch the sunrise at the park. Last summer, I stopped in for a quick restroom break and walked out back for a pic. Part of the rest area was under construction so there were construction trailers/siding etc stacked up out back. After snapping a few pics, I turned around to walk back to my truck and saw it standing on the other side of the trailer I had just walked by. I immediately thought of those videos of people getting tossed at Yellowstone🤣 …so I just kept on moving and let it enjoy breakfast. It is a beautiful park. IMG_5186.jpegIMG_5184.jpeg

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back