sitka 90% jacket

jerrym

Anybody here use them. They are pricey but look like a good hunting jacket for here in western Montana. My wife wants to know what I want for Christmas and I was thinking of one of them. Thanks

I really like it. It is definitely a jacket and not a coat. Not a real thick piece of gear, but very nice. With layering underneath I'm sure you'd be fine in the real cold conditions. I recently picked up their Timberline Vest. Darn nice piece of gear, very warm.

I really like my base layer, great stuff. Worth the money. Next up, I want the vest. I’m sure you’ll love the jacket.
Look at it this way, yea it’s expensive but when your 3 miles from the truck and the temperature drops below zero, are you going to think;

this thing sure cost a lot ?
or
I sure am toasty warm !

One other good feature of the jacket is that you can vent the sides with a zipper. Help's keep you from overheating when hiking. Then easily zips up when you need to stay warmer. The light weight rain gear looks good too, but I haven't got past the sticker shock yet. The jacket keeps you dry up to a point, but is not waterproof.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back