Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sharpie opener

mtmiller

GuNR was excited to chase birds today.

Five shots and four birds. GuNR did his job well.

How are the bird numbers?

I'm not going out until Friday. First year in about the last 8 or so that I haven't burned some powder on the opener.

How are the bird numbers?

I'm not going out until Friday. First year in about the last 8 or so that I haven't burned some powder on the opener.

Bird numbers were good in the area I was this morning. I was surprised how spooky they were. Had several birds flush well out of range, but saw the general area they headed and followed up.

...smilin'est pooch I've ever seen. Definitive field frame miller...always impressed.

AWESOME! Im having to put my archery elk on hold until next week, but I'll be chasing Blues tomorrow with the hound.

I hope I have as good as you did.

Thank you for sharing!

Henry just told GunR to go pee on an electric fence, or something like that. We still have a month before the season opens up on old Red Legs.

nice. i always love the pics of gunr. hope to get my lab out someday. he still needs a little more discipline

Have been out in Lewistown area twice. Bird numbers in my spots were low, but brood size was very good. Recovery year, I hope. We did not follow singles and only shot one bird for each dog. Then just watched those setters have fun pointing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back