Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

SD Muzzeloader Buck

warmer

After waiting 8 years for a tag and huntin 18 out of 22 days, I finally lucked into this guy. 94 yards and dropped like a rock. BOOM, flop. Just like Fin says.

Attachments

• muzzy buck.jpg
    muzzy buck.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 622
Way to stick it out warmer. I have three of my buddies with that tag in their pockets. I hope they are getting out.

That is awesome! Great Job!

Yes, it is a really hard tag to draw because they only give out 500 and it is statewide after the regular gun seasons so there is a lot of flexibility and it is in addition to your normal tags, so I can shoot 2 bow bucks, 3-4 rifle bucks and a muzzle loader statewide buck in the same season (if I draw all the tags) I have been waiting 5 years to draw this tag...

Nice job!

That is an incredibly fun hunt. I had that tag my 4th year as a resident. I was after a big muley, I found him, but I missed.

Great job on a great buck. Way to close the season.

Fin, my son also has a muzzeloader tag and I have 2 unfilled archery tags, so the season isn't over yet! Gonna hit it hard the last few days of Dec. Will post here if we score. And Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. Dhafner, good luck drawing the tag.

Well done on the buck! Sounds like you can really enjoy some deer hunting with those liberal tags and enjoy a lengthy season if you draw that muz tag.

Get back out there! I will go home, have a toddy, and wait for your post tonight;)

Went out this morning, this is what we found. Trouble is he is 1/4 mile away from where we have permission to hunt. Maybe this afternoon?

Attachments

• PIC_0075.JPG
    PIC_0075.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 308

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back