SD Deer

Me too. Was sitting in a meeting yesterday when I got a text from my bank that my card had been charged. Was a foregone conclusion though since I had 3 points

Points and more points for me in SD. I think I have enough to be garanteed a tag, just need to pick a year.

Good luck guys. Hope you all shoot 8 pointers or better! ;) :D

I had 8 years and still didn't draw the any deer tag. Looks like I better make my archery tag last.

It never ceases to amaze me how hard it is to draw tags in SD, even for residents. Pretty amazing considering the population of the state.

Points city for me. You guys draw the any-buck tag or whitetail only?

It never ceases to amaze me how hard it is to draw tags in SD, even for residents. Pretty amazing considering the population of the state.

Actually, on a statewide basis, it is very easy for a resident to have multiple deer tags in your pocket.

I didn't get my first choice west river any deer, but did get second choice of whitetail. not as good as an any but better then nothing. I think I'll have to put in a little more time archery hunting. Good luck everyone.

Points city for me. You guys draw the any-buck tag or whitetail only?

Whitey only. Was thinking of holding out for the any buck tag but theres only like 16 of those for NR and I shot a decent muley in ND last fall so switched back.

Kinda surprised to hear people talking about difficulty of drawing. I assume everyone is talking about firearms maybe? The any deer archery tag is unlimited to even non-residents. Got mine in the mail the other day. First time hunting SD though so we'll see what happens.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back