Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Saturday morning

mdcrossbow

with a little rain and damp morning I loaded the 50 In-line for the morning hunt. 5 doe's entered the field and feed for about an hour then walked off after being alerted to something coming out of the woods. After the doe's hustled out I broke out the antlers and rattled a few seconds and as lightning would strike this big body 6 point was standing 50 yards out. Bewilder that he did not see a fight happening. He put his nose to the ground got a whiff of the doe's and lifted his head turned broadside and BooM! he was off , Dead deer running. He crashed in the hedge row at the top of the hill and I was very happy until I saw him. The bullet hit it's make at the shoulder and exited the gut exploding it. He will make a lot of jerky. LOL Thank you Lord.

This buck was taken on the Farm the Lord gave myself and my son Jacob to hunt for the 4 years he attends FUMA in Va.

CIMG0230.jpg

CIMG0232.jpg

CIMG0237.jpg

nice deer mdcrossbow...congrats and thanks for sharing! its hard to beat a good muzzleloader hunt. the more of it I do, the more addicted I get...our season here in Nebraska is the entire month of Dec...hopefully I'll have some pics to share.

Back