RMEF Elk Camp - 2013

Hey Dink you might talk Colorado Buck into teaming up. Kinda like the old team of Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

Cant you just see the marquis.........

COLORADOS TWO SEXIEST ELK HUNTERS

One night only!!!!!

HA! I do like it.

HA! I do like it.

pray-your-gay-away_zps251637ae.jpg

The first one I got to go to was in 1986 in Denver, talk about a big deal to a elk crazed 14 year old!

My first one was in Salt Lake at the Salt Palace. Similar story I couldn't of been more than 12. I remember being in heaven and going from booth to booth gathering up anything free like brochures and stickers. Funny thing is I still have some boxes in the garage with stuff from that event. Yea I'm a hoarder :D

Hey Dink you might talk Colorado Buck into teaming up......Cant you just see the marquis.........

COLORADOS TWO SEXIEST ELK HUNTERS

Money to be made on that one, for sure. The marquis and billboard flyers announce the co-sponsors.

...... "Brought to you by Marlboro smokes and Vidal Sassoon hair products."

Hey Fin, I want to meet up with you , If you're walking around l'll be in the Back Country Horsemen of America booth or walking around checking out your whereabouts. Need to Hunt Talk Elk!!

Colorado Buck was rocking the sexest set of pleated dress slacks in SLC over the weekend. His moose knuckle really brought out the natural blond highlights of that mullet.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back