Yeti GOBOX Collection

RMEF defencing in Park County. Volunteer and join me!

Great turnout and crew. I was unaware of the filming plan and tried to hide out pretty well. I was the one with the black lab. Hope to see you all on the next local work day!

Yes, great turnout, didn't meet either of you, too many people to ask if they're from Hunt Talk. We'll have to exchange real names, pics, or vehicle info next time so we can meet up. I was in tan pants with suspenders and a green shirt.

I remember the black lab, was having a tough time on leash with all the people, especially with that border collie and other small dog running around during the initial orientation. Looked like he was having a great time off leash later on though.

I rode in that white F350 dually to the first site, then was with the small group of 10 that went to another site right after lunch, then followed Allen down to Salt Creek, but didn't do any work there, waited around for the side by side to shuttle us to the work site, but it never came back, so Allen said we could leave about 3:30-4pm.

Heard one of the leaders say the FS has 20 miles of fence to remove in that area, so they mentioned this may be an annual event going forward.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back